* 2 people
* 50 calories per serving
* Difficulty easy
* Ready in 20 minutes
* Light recipe
* Can be prepared in advance
* You can eat out
* 500 g of mantis shrimp
* 1 cup water
* 1 tablespoon white vinegar
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 lemon
* Wash the mantis shrimp in cold running water.
* In a large frying pan, pour a glass of water and a tablespoon of white vinegar.
* Join the mantis shrimps, fire and cover.
* Bake for 7 minutes of restarting boil.
* Drain the mantis shrimp, let cool and clean them one by one.
* To do this, get a pair of sharp scissors and cut the head, tail and trim the ends. Remove the upper shell, free from the ends that will be pulling away from the tail toward the head.
* Arrange the mantis shrimp on a plate and season with a mixture of a tablespoon of olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice.
The mantis shrimp can be prepared the day before and refrigerate, well covered, until ready to eat. Allow at least half an hour at room temperature before tasting.
This article courtesy of Ricette pesce “Lo Spicchio d’aglio” .